Aliquippa, PA, April 23, 2018 – ARDEX Americas is proud to be recognized at The Starnet Commercial Flooring Design Awards as a preferred vendor for 10 winners, including five gold awards. Starnet is the world’s largest network of full-service, independent flooring contractors, committed to the pursuit of excellence in the industry. The 20th Annual Starnet Design Awards recognizes outstanding commercial installations for their creative use of flooring, overall design and quality.
“We’re honored to be involved in so many of their year’s winning projects,” said Robert Dalton, ARDEX Director of Customer Operations and Commercial Excellence. “Starnet contractors’ commitment to installing exceptional floors mirrors ARDEX’ dedication to providing quality products that deliver consistent results.”
The 10 winning installations that named ARDEX as a preferred vendor included both ARDEX and HENRY products. HENRY, a division of ARDEX Americas, is a manufacturer of adhesives for all types of flooring installations. The five gold medal winners are:
- People’s Choice Gold: Children’s Hospital of Orange County, Orange, California Starnet Member: Universal Metro
- Education Gold: University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, Oshkosh, Wisconsin Starnet Member: J. Martin & Sons, Inc.
- Healthcare Gold: CHUM, Montreal, Quebec Starnet Member: Les Couvre-planchers Soaltheque Inc.
- Environment Achievement Gold: Federal Home Loan Bank, Topeka, Kansas Starnet Member: Image Flooring
- Mixed-Use Developments Gold: Harbor Chase, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Starnet Member: David’s Flooring International
ARDEX President Jesse David said, “ARDEX is proud of our long-standing partnership with Starnet, an organization dedicated to raising the bar in the flooring industry, and we look forward to many more years to come!”
About ARDEX, A Global Innovation Leader in High Performance Specialty Building Materials:
Recognized by installation experts, ARDEX is a global leader in the development, manufacture and distribution of high-performance specialty building products for all aspects of substrate preparation, floor covering, tile and stone installation systems and architectural concrete systems for commercial and residential applications. As a family-owned company, the ARDEX Group leads through local customer interaction striving for excellence in all that we do. For more information about ARDEX Americas: www.ardexamericas.com, or call 724-203-5000.